iCanspk strictly abides by laws and regulations and follows the following privacy protection principles to provide you with more secure and reliable services:
- Safe and reliable: We make every effort to prevent your information from being leaked, damaged or lost through reasonable and effective information security technology and management processes.
- Independent choice: We provide you with convenient information management options so that you can make appropriate choices and manage your personal information.
- Protection of communication secrets: We strictly abide by laws and regulations to protect your communication secrets and provide you with secure communication services.
- Reasonably necessary: In order to provide you and other users with better services, we only collect necessary information.
- Integrate privacy protection into product design: We integrate laws, products, design and other factors into the concept of privacy protection in all aspects of product or service development.
- What information do we collect
- How we collect information
- Your rights
If you use iCanspk services, it means that you agree with what we have stated in this policy. Unless otherwise agreed, the terms used in this policy have the same meaning as those in the ” iCanspk Terms Of Service“.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Information we collect
We only collect the information necessary to realize the function of the product in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness and necessity.
Information you actively provide when using our services
- The information you fill in when registering an account, such as your nickname and mobile phone number.
- The information you upload when you use the service, for example, uploaded avatar, shared activity, photos, etc.
- The information you submit through our customer service or when you participate in events organized by us. For example, the questionnaire you fill out when you participate in our online events may contain your name, phone number, home address and other information.
- Some of our services may require you to provide specific personal sensitive information to achieve specific functions. If you choose not to provide this type of information, you may not be able to use certain functions in the service normally, but it will not affect your use of other functions in the service. If you take the initiative to provide your sensitive personal information, it means that you agree that we will process your sensitive personal information in accordance with the purposes and methods described in this policy.
Information we obtain when you use the service
- Log information: When you use our services, we may automatically collect relevant information and store it as service log information.
- Device information such as device model, operating system version, unique device identifier, OAID, battery, signal strength and other information.
- Software information such as the version number of the software and browser type. In order to ensure the safety of the operating environment or provide services required, we will collect information about the mobile applications and other software you use.
- IP 位址。
- Service log information, for example, the information you searched for and viewed when using our services, service failure information, referring URLs and other information.
- Communication log information, for example, the account, communication time and length of communication you have used when using our services.
- Location information: When you use location-related services, we may record the location information of your device in order to provide you with related services. When you use the service, we may obtain your geographic location information through IP address, GPS, WLAN (such as WiFi), or base station; the information provided by you or other users when using the service may include your geographic location information , Such as the information about your location that may be contained in the account information you provide, and the geotag information contained in photos shared by you or others.
- Other related information: In order to help you better use our products or services, we will collect related information. For example, we collect friend list, group list information, voiceprint feature value information. To ensure that you can contact people you know when using our services, if you choose to enable the import address book function, we may encrypt the names and phone numbers of your contacts and collect only encrypted information.
- Information shared by other users contains your information: For example, photos or videos shared by other users may contain your information.
How we use the collected information
We strictly abide by laws and regulations and agreements with users, and use the collected information for the following purposes. If we use your information beyond the following purposes, we will explain to you again and obtain your consent.
- Provide you with services.
- To meet your individual needs, such as language settings, location settings, and personalized help services.
- Product development and service optimization For example, when our system fails, we will record and analyze the information generated when the system fails to optimize our services.
- Security assurance For example, we will use your information for identity verification, security precautions, anti-fraud monitoring, archive backup, and customer security services. For example, the security software you download or install will detect malicious programs or viruses, or identify fraudulent information for you.
- Recommend to you advertisements, information, etc. that may be of interest to you.
- To evaluate and improve the effectiveness of our advertising and other promotions and promotional activities.
- Management software, for example, software certification, software upgrades, etc.
- Invite you to participate in surveys about our services.
In order to allow you to have a better experience, improve our services or other purposes with your consent, we may use the information collected through certain services for our other services, subject to relevant laws and regulations. For example, use your information when you use one of our services to show you personalized content or advertisements in another service, and use it for user research, analysis, and statistics.
In order to ensure the security of the service and help us better understand the operation of our applications, we may record relevant information, such as the frequency of your use of the application, fault information, overall usage, performance data, and the source of the application. We will not combine the information we store in the analysis software with the personally identifiable information you provide in the application.
We or our third-party partners may collect your information by placing secure cookies and related technologies in order to provide you with more personalized user experience and services. We will strictly require third-party partners to comply with the relevant provisions of this policy.
You can also manage cookies through your browser settings. However, please note that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to enjoy the best service experience, and some services may not be available normally.
Information you share
You can share your relevant information with your friends, family and other users through our service.
Please note that this may contain sensitive information such as your personally identifiable information and personal property information. Please carefully consider disclosing your relevant personal sensitive information.
You can control the scope of your sharing information through the privacy settings in our service, and you can delete the information you publicly share through the settings in the service or the guidelines we provide.
How do you manage your information
- You can access, modify and delete the registration information and other personal information you provide while using our services, or you can contact us in accordance with the notice guidelines. The scope and method of your access, modification and deletion of personal information will depend on the specific services you use. For example, if you want to stop sharing your geographic location information while using geographic location-related services, you can stop sharing via the mobile location shutdown function, software and hardware service providers, and communication service providers’ shutdown methods. It is recommended that you read the relevant guidelines carefully .
- We will collect and use your information only to realize the functions of our products or services in accordance with this policy. If you find that we have collected and used your personal information in violation of laws, administrative regulations, or agreed by both parties, you can ask us to delete it. If you find that the personal information we collect and store is wrong, you can also ask us to correct it. Please contact us through the contact information listed in this policy.
- When you access, modify and delete related information, we may require you to verify your identity to protect the security of your account.
- Please understand that due to technical limitations, legal or regulatory requirements, we may not be able to meet all your requirements, and we will respond to your request within a reasonable period of time.
Information we share
We strictly restrict the sharing of information in compliance with laws and regulations, such as:
- With your prior consent, we may share your personal information with third parties
- For the purpose of external processing only, we may cooperate with third-party partners (third-party service providers, contractors, agencies, advertising partners, application developers, etc., for example, communication services that send emails or push notifications on our behalf Providers, map service providers that provide us with location services) (they may not be located in your jurisdiction) share your personal information, let them follow our instructions, privacy policies and other relevant confidentiality and security measures to provide us Process the above information and use it for the following purposes:
- Provide you with our services;
- To achieve the purposes described in the section “How we use the collected information”;
- Fulfill our obligations in the “iCanspk Terms Of Service” or this policy and exercise our rights;
- Understand, maintain and improve our services. If we share your information with the above-mentioned third parties, we will use encryption, anonymization and other means to protect your information.
- With the continuous development of our business, when mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers and other transactions lead to the sharing of your personal information with third parties, we will inform you of the relevant situation through push notifications, announcements, etc., in accordance with laws and regulations and no less than The standards required by this policy continue to protect or require new managers to continue to protect your personal information.
- We will use the collected information for big data analysis. For example, we use the collected information to analyze and form a city heat map or industry insight report that does not contain any personal information. We may disclose to the public and share with our partners information that does not contain identification content after statistical processing, so as to understand how users use our services or to let the public understand the general usage trends of our services.
- We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations and other relevant regulations;
- Comply with court judgments, rulings or other legal procedures;
- Comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies or other legally authorized organizations;
- We have reason to believe that we need to comply with relevant laws and regulations;
- It is reasonable and necessary for the purpose of implementing relevant service agreements or this policy, safeguarding the public interest, and protecting the personal and property safety of our customers, us or our affiliates, other users or employees, or other legitimate rights and interests.
Information we may send you
When you use our services, we may send you emails, text messages, news or push notifications.
You can follow our relevant tips and choose to unsubscribe on your device.
We may issue service-related announcements to you when necessary (for example, when a service is suspended due to system maintenance).
You may not be able to cancel these service-related announcements that are not advertisements in nature.
Where and how long to store information
Where to store information
We abide by laws and regulations and store the personal information of users collected in China in China.
Period of information storage
Generally speaking, we only keep your personal information for the shortest time necessary to achieve the purpose. However, in the following circumstances, we may change the storage time of personal information due to compliance with legal requirements:
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations and other relevant regulations;
- To comply with court judgments, rulings or other legal procedures;
- To comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies or legally authorized organizations;
- We have reason to believe that we need to comply with relevant laws and regulations;
- Uses reasonably necessary to implement relevant service agreements or this policy, safeguard the public interest, and protect the personal and property safety or other legal rights of our customers, us or our affiliates, other users or employees.
When our products or services stop operating, we will notify you in the form of push notifications, announcements, etc., and delete or anonymize your personal information within a reasonable period of time.
We provide corresponding security guarantees for your information to prevent information loss, improper use, unauthorized access or disclosure.
- We strictly abide by laws and regulations to protect users’ communication secrets.
- We will use various security protection measures within a reasonable security level to ensure the security of information. For example, we use encryption technology (for example, TLS, SSL), anonymization and other means to protect your personal information.
- We have established special management systems, procedures and organizations to ensure information security. For example, we strictly limit the scope of people who can access information, require them to observe confidentiality obligations and conduct reviews.
- In the event of a security incident such as personal information leakage, we will initiate an emergency plan to prevent the expansion of the security incident, and notify you in the form of push notifications, announcements, etc.
We may use your relevant information to provide you with more relevant advertisements on relevant websites, apps and other channels.
Protection of minors
We attach great importance to the protection of personal information of minors.
- According to relevant laws and regulations, if you are a minor under the age of 18, you should obtain the consent of your parent or legal guardian before using iCanspk’s services.
- We have products or services specifically for children under the age of 14, including products or services specifically for children, or require users to enter birthdays, age information, and other products or services that can identify the user’s age. If you register or use such products or services, according to relevant laws and regulations, if you are a child under the age of 14, you should follow the registration and use procedures and obtain your parents or legal With the consent of the guardian, your parent or legal guardian will help you complete the product or service registration process so that you can use the products or services we provide.
Scope of application
This policy applies to all our services.
- Some services have their own specific privacy guidelines/declarations, and the specific privacy guidelines/declarations more specifically explain how we handle your information in the service.
- If there is any inconsistency between this policy and the privacy guidelines/statements of specific services, please refer to the specific privacy guidelines statement.
- Please note that this policy does not apply to services provided by other companies or individuals. For example, you log in to services provided by other companies or individuals by using your WeChat account.
- Your use of these third-party services is subject to their privacy policies (not this policy), and you need to read their policies carefully.
If you have questions about this policy or other related matters,
Please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us.
We will review the issue as soon as possible and respond within fifteen days after verifying your user identity.
We may revise the content of this policy in due course.
- If the change will result in a substantial reduction of your rights under this policy, we will notify you by prompting you in a prominent position on the page, sending you an email, etc., before the change takes effect.
- In this case, if you continue to use our services, you agree to be bound by the revised policy.